Monday, January 03, 2005

Resolution 2005

Day by day...week by week...it seems to be passing so fast and now is already January...I still haven come up with my new year resolution...what I want to aim for this year....hmm...well...I hope that this new year I will work harder in my studies cos I really not good at studying...I also hope that I will change my introvert character to a more extrovert character....because I really want to know more friends around me and to speak up more...I also hope that he will lead the live he wants and that he will always stay that handsome and healthy....and may he get his desired happiness...and as for my friends..I also hope that they got their desired happiness and always ever cheerful to life....and for my family I hope peace may be with them...and as for my belief...I hope I will stay strong and persevere in whatever I believe....that should be my resolution of year 2005...it seems like more for the people around me than myself bar...hmm...but I really think that they happy then I will be happy....

No comments: