Wednesday, January 26, 2005

SAD!!!!!!!

Wa...Life is not for me...Why God always want to push me down hard at the peak of happiness...why cant happiness be sustained....yesterday my aunt and mum admitted hospital cos they got dengue fever...haiz...den today my grandpa also admitted to hospital and now I also dunno what happen to him...he have been like so healthy and hearty...why the sudden admission to the hospital...it seems like this month is really not my month...so many things happen...and when I just climb up from my fall...and I'm once again being pushed...why is God doing this to me...what I initially thought that things might get better for me just fade off...I wanna my mum, aunt and grandpa to get well....please!!!They are very dear to me...and I treasure the relationship I have with them... it really hurts me to see them lying at the bed of the hospital....everything seems to break my motivation to study....oh no...I cant do that...I must study real hard for this semester...Get good grades is my aim....but how...i'm really bad at studying...hmm...no matter what obstacles are in front of me..I'm sure I will be able to get over it....yes....I wanna be stronger than ever...to prove that I've grown up...and I'm kids no more....I must be independent....today really very tired...yesterday did those things till 3am...and I wake up at 8.30am so that I can visit my mum before I go to skool and study...quite moody today but I'm sure to get over those moodswings...haiz...yesterday I message the girl who also same as me admire that special person I saw in his friendster....wa..Its like I wanna know her and like hope she will share things happening in techpoint with me...and maybe hope she can share a clearer photo of his....opps..do I sound like I am using someone...haiz...aniway juz wanna noe another friend lor...hope she will reply me...haiz...hope mum can come back home tommorrow bar...but the doctor like say need to hospitalise for 3 more days the least leh...sianz....sign off zzzzzzzzzzz.....gotta go cook dinner for myself...den after that study that disastrous BSTATS!!! I blog after my exam bar...

No comments: