Friday, January 07, 2005

Oh no..he din add me...sadz...

Wa..today really very tired lehz...tennis really very tired...hmm...he still haven add me lehz...but he had logged in lor...maybe he really dun wanna add me into his account bar....sobsob...like that make my day turn bad lehz...nvm den...guess wad...tml is gonna be a great day...i think i'll be going to the north east area for a walk...hey..its not for him lor...I juz wanna take a walk at ang mo kio der...like so long never go der liao...maybe can go my friend's der the shop and have lunch...the food really yummy...heehee...and maybe see if can bump into any of my ex-colleagues der....heehee....oh yar...last week actually should have meet up with shelia but i was so sick that i din meet up with her...maybe tml go der find her...heehee...hmm...actually hor...maybe i should give up lehz...but i cant bear to let go lehz....my friends say that he's not worth waiting...such a hot temper typical ah beng....haiz...but i like him being so hardworking lehz...die le..i like him too much that i cant stop thinking about him...maybe what my friends say are right but i wont give up so easily...
as my phrase goes:
He can choose to love me or love me not, but I can choose to love him and love him even more.
i like him secretly for about a year le...maybe he doesnt know that i carry a touch for him so long...but i wanna say that he had made me learn to be stronger towards life...because perseverance has always be with me ever since he stepped into my life which is my first day of work dated: 3 dec 2003....

No comments: