Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sad.Sad.Sad

Sad..Depressed...He Din add me lehz..I think he really reject my request le bar...really kinda sad lehz..think maybe he likes pretty gers bar....I really dunno what to do ....I dun dare to msg him and ask him to accept my request...it is like so awkward to message him like that...haiz...today really very tired...sleep so late and lesson ends at 5...really fall asleep at bstats lecture...but den dunno why half way suddenly so alert...haha...den go home forget bring key and nobody at home...wa...walk around my hse for about 1++hr lehz...so tired today....plus extreme sadness lor...he really very bad lehz...din add me in friendster....haiz...really feel like giving up at times lor...but when I say that...my hearts doesnt follow what I say...and keep on holding a torch for him....wa...I seem to be so devoted hor..haiz...but sad to say he dun like me...maybe we arent meant to be together bar...still thinking about what my friend says that the guys at techpoint are all attached le...hmm..maybe he's attached le bar...now doing cip exercise...have to start all over again cos the one I just do never save den the com went hay wire...things arent getting smooth for me this week...I heard from shelia today that motorola had sacked alot of people le...wa...this week isnt my week lor...the whole week I have been feeling very moody and have been chatting on the phone to make sure things are getting well with my friends...my great apology if I seem to be a little anti social this week...but please..let me be this...for I really dunno what I should do...the week is ending soon...lets hope next week will be a better week for everyone especially for those friends around me= tb25.x colleagues.him.god bros.guides.all those friends who have been always bring joy to my life...I believe things will get better for them..and I really hope it does likewise for me....this have been bothering me for weeks...
WHAT SHOULD I DO??

No comments: