Wednesday, January 12, 2005

TTS Again...

Today TTS again..I dunno why I really very nervous....I think I really scared Ms Thea...dunno how come when I see her I really very scared...I think I am too self conscious...I really scared that I cannot make it and often ended failing in the things I wanna do well...thats my weakness...I just cant overcome it...haiz..but at last every thing is over...no more TTS for me...TTs really makes me fear alot...yipee...wa..really excited that valentine's day is coming soon~~ I have date all my friends for the day...so excited....we r going to sentosa to spend the day der...yipee... though recently alot of things keep happening..and everyone is like so moody...I hope that this outing will boost everyone's mood...cheer up guys...I'm really fine and I'm getting up from my fall...though is quite pain...but I will never give up on the things I pinned for...dun worry for me...I know things are fated...I'll let nature takes it course...maybe he is someone sent by god to help me to become a even mature person...I must admit that because of him...I really have mature in my thoughts and become stronger when faced with problems...I know I really like you a lot...and even becomes too much that I really cant give up on you...but at least we are friends now rite...if you ever see this.. can you add me in friendster...we are friends rite...maybe through friendster I can get to know you better...no matter what...I'll always be there to support you...and I'll always be right here waiting for you...I know this day may not come...but I really want you to feel being loved which is more blissful than loving someone...take lots of care...
====For I really mean concerns for you======

No comments: