Friday, January 14, 2005

Sad all the way....

Today we have tennis again...I didnt really sleep well last night....really kinda sad about things that happen recently...one is that our class gals seem to be drifting away...really very sad about this lehz...it has happen like since skool start bar...why things have come to such situation...and i really hope that we can be like those days we had last semester...wa...this week seems really bad to me...I keep getting calls from friends around me...and heard that so many things actually happen...really feel very down this week...unlike last week I really had a cheerful week with my friends...I dont know why things keep opposing me...At the highest time you push me so hard that I fall so deep down...If I had ignored you or seems not to be bothered...I really didnt mean it...because I am really very sad...and I dont really want to look sad in front of you guys...and have to put up the brave front...nowadays things arent getting better for me....sad.sad.sad is all I can say...I cried a lot...but maybe I have suppressed too much of my feelings that I wanna let it out...watching the tv series of channel 55 at 9 yesterday...I really cried throughout the last part of the show...it is really pain to have someone so close to you to just suddenly leave just at that mist of time...I dont know why I would cry whenever I see people cries and I would try to hide it...I'm just like that....I think I dont want people to see that side of me...I dont wanna people to think that I am so fragile...but I am really one...Let this be the secret among me and those who are reading this...I will able to climb up and move on...it just that it takes time...I think I should pray more to GOD...I believe he will guide me through the way...
++++++........Hurt is too much pain in the heart and too much supressing of feelings will only do no good........+++++

No comments: