Monday, January 24, 2005

It all turns out rite now!!

Today I very happy...this week gets better for me!! Things are solved....and I am glad that things turn out right...that must be God...He help me through this tough time..and not forgetting all my friends who have been by my side..thanks alot...not only that...He accept my request in friendster....so happy now...it is like what I have yearned this few weeks...but it is like I dont know what to do after this...aniway I am just very happy that he accept me as his friend...that gonna make my week a even more happier one...and this can really motivate me to concentrate in studying for next week common test....thanks alot to you...you really mean alot to me....though I know what I wish may not come true...but the friendship I have with you...I'll treasure even more...Hmmm..saw his testi and it seems he is a popular catch at work...and he has quite a lot of admirer le...wa..I really no chance le...but I really hope that he will do well...yar...anyway...from now...I'm doing fine...cos all my problems are solved and that I believe that things will turn out fine for me...through this fall..I have learnt alot...giving up takes more courage then persevere...and maybe thats why I still persevere..cos I dun have the courage to face it....but no matter what...that passion I have for him is still there though I wont get to see him...from now...what I see through his friendster is his cheerfulness and enthusiasm in what he believes....I hope that he is doing just fine and may he always have a cheerful day...I really hope through friendster I can get to know you more....this week no skool kinda miss my TB25 le...oh...really miss you all wor...really have fun on saturday with the Aquatholon thingy....take care guys and all the best in the common test wor...JiaYou~~muackz...

No comments: