Friday, January 21, 2005

Day after Day

Hmm..I juz Came back from my solo climb of the bukit timah hill...and I thought alot about things happen this 2 weeks...I have to learn to solve those problems and not avoiding them...and I will....really thanks to all my friends who have been so encouraging...and those words are really sweet....hmm...gonna bury myself with work to drown all my sorrows deep down....in life to forget someone or something is just too difficult...but the more you want to forget it...the harder it is...just allow time to heal it...thats the best way to heal....this week seems a little better for me...have lots of encouragement and I had managed to climb up from where I had fell....I know my moodyness must have leave a bad impression to people out there...Im really sorry...maybe you all think that im bad at emotion management...(opps..sound abit too business...)but I think I am...how I hope there is 1 module that teach us emotion management...to teach how to control mood swings...all stuff....hmm...today is Hari Raya Haji...seems that my mood has less swings....Im happy...yea...looking forward to tml...the aquathalon thingy...that will be the last time we meet till common test...will miss all of TB25 wor....haha...I really like my class alot lehz...cos all so friendly...supportive....just so nice!!Best wishes to all for the coming common test...gotta end here le...go take my lunch~
I'll blog next time....cya TB25 tml....(hope it doesnt rain....touch wood...)

No comments: