Sunday, December 26, 2004

Its Christmas!!!

I have just come home from techpoint...I really very happy lehz...I finally saw him...it is really long since I last see him...but my feelings is mixed when I go there lehz...I give him the present and he is still the same saying that old word thank you...then walk off to his locker...at that time I somehow feel a little disappointed by his attitude...but he is just like that what can I do...as I see him walking off...his back view is what I see...recalling scene of him walking in and me giving him present and then he walks away seem flashing continuously...though all this things happen within 5 mins...it really seems like it take an hour to go....at that moment...I really hope that time could stop so that I could look at him longer...look at him from head to toe...his every expression and body language and his voice...seeing him going inside and start working with the jet...I somehow recall last time...I always peep at him during work and always sit opposite his table during break where we will be facing face to face...even there's no one in front...i would still take peeps at him...besides at work I remember him carefully move apart a large stack of things behind me...as he was discussing how to move it away behind me...I take peeps at him...and I was caught peeping by him...and I blushed immediately...as he moves the things away...I turned so red hot...though everything is all just one sided mindset...I really do treasure every moment I can see or even take peeps at him....to me all this was so memorable to me....apart from seeing him...I meet up with shelia before going to techpoint...we chat alot and I hope that our friendship will last forever....today is full of memories....I Love the worklife there....
MeMoRiEs No1 caN SteaL
FoR iT sHaLL StAy tiLL
FoRevEr~!

No comments: