Sunday, December 05, 2004

I'm back~!

Back home...And there's so many things happen during these few days...I'm so stressed out by all those things...School starting tomorrow...And I miss him a lot...Someone told me he is more bad tempered nowadays...What can I do...He's an ah beng type that I like...But he's a very nice guy with driveness and is very hardworking....why people keep discouraging me to persevere the belief I have... saying we are worlds apart(ah beng and good ger).... I believe my eyes my taste.... I like his attitude of getting everything done nicely... In my eyes I see only him... he must be the one... I would just have to keep on trying... let nature take it course....i will still be there waiting for him....new semester coming..and it seems that this new semester arent going to be giving me an easy life to lead...i'm going to work doubly hard for everything...just as hardworking as him...so excited about school tomorrow...get to see my classmates...so long never see them...miss them much....school starting tomorrow...well see you guys soon~!

No comments: