Saturday, November 20, 2004

TiRED!!!

Today is a real tired day...just come back from the graduation party...handling those nursery kids and kindergardern kids with their performances...there are so fun to play with...and playing with them makes me feel younger and like that of my childhood...though there is some which is quite disobedient and even carry him the whole day...my hand is really very pain...oh~!can you imagine...i even help the boys to change!!They didnt even wear their undies...oh my~! I really feel very awkward helping them change...but now I got used to it...thats what I have been seeing for the whole holidays since I work at the childcare...they are really cute...really enjoy the time with them...opps..thinking of becoming a childcare teacher in the future...no bar~kids nowadays are difficult to handle...if they are naughty cant beat them...but its nice to have an experience of working at the childcare...the teachers there too are fun to be with~~Wa really tired loR~! Theres goes another day~ Class Timetable is out~Most lessons start at 9am and ends mostly about 3pm or 1pm...thats great...den after class got more time to go out with friends~!yipee~~~!!

No comments: