Saturday, November 13, 2004

Another day pass~!

Today A Really fun day...we had family outing~! we go to Pasir Ris Park...have a picnic there...and we ride bicycle...really so fun~!so long never have such a outing....after all those fun..really can feel the tiredness....but I really did enjoy myself there....hmm...think I monday going to go for interview other jobs...wanna earn some money so can buy Christmas present for my family...give them a surprise...haha...cos that is not my practise..heehee..but that is of I got another job....cos current job is just enough for my daily expenses...muahaha...besides I'm kinda sick of the job...doing nothing much...I like to work at place where I can get to know new friends...Like motorola...haha..missing those days...haiz...yesterday was Shihui birthday but din celebrate with her...like very bad...and we haven give her the present we bought for her...hmm..wanna wish her a Happy Belated Birthday~! thanks for everything....

No comments: