Friday, November 12, 2004

TesT ReLeasE ToDay~!

8:20am- The moment I wake up..I immediately go and wash up and get into the net...but sad to say...the result is not out...haven sleep well last night..really scared I cant get to the next semester....GOD please bless me that I will get good result...I really did my very best in the exam...I hope you wont disappoint again...disappointment seems to come by me time and time again...I feel like I cant take it anymore...disappointment makes me a less stronger person...if things dont come what expected...please dont give me hope for it...this week seems to be a hopeful week and yet a disappointing week...all those emotions are just full of ups and downs....really tink I cant take this anymore....really feel like going back to the old days....going to school then go out with friends...at least I wont have the stress I'm undergoing and the disappointment coming towards me...continue later....gotta go to childcare liao...later come back then see if the result is out.....
8.37am- Just went back to take a look at the result...Wao...I actually did pass all my subject..though macroeconomics was really bad...but what can I do... I really dont like macro...cos Macro Makes Me Mad...haahaa...so glad I pass all...I bet all my classmates too have score well in theirs....though the result is not very good...but to me I think it is really compromising of my ability...sad to say..I did quite badly for POA and written communication...not what I expected...but all these are over...finally the heavy burdens are released....the week really makes me feel so emotionally uncontrolled.....but the result ends my week with a better mood..thank God for not disappointing me....

No comments: