Saturday, November 06, 2004

HoLidays KinDa boRed~!

HoLidays are real boring for me...now currently teaching a bunch of naughty kids at the childcare...really had a hard time teaching...they wont listen...think i should get another job?? but who want to hire students for 1 month...haiz..today very bored...use the net whole day...feelings abit mixed up..trying to search for what i want...and to grab them tight...feelings cannot be hidden...but i'm really not good at expressing those...i'm afraid i express the wrong thing and leading to misunderstanding....my feelings for everyone in my life...i treasure them..for everyone plays an important role in my life...and this makes me mature more...i want to clear up all those weird feelings i have... making use if the holiday...to fight in the next semester....yea~!and i will do it!!
I have to let things out...God bless i can make it to the next semester...11 november 2004 comes the result of the exam...May aLL of TB25 get good grades...cheers~!

No comments: