Thursday, November 11, 2004

Dsappointment....

Wa..yesterday was really a disappointing day lorz...Din get the job...somemore like so nerd..sit outside techpoint for nothing....what's the best is that KokYi oso work here~!...wHat a disappointment...ask us go back after so long of waiting...what a screwed agent...should have organised abit mar...haiz...hmm...words kinda crude hur..but really angry lor...almost cant get home...haiz..worse is that the person i have yearned to see haven come before i left...so sad...travel all the way der and yet to no avail to see him...but saw those friends who are still working der...wao...and yar saw his friend who dao me lor...muahaha...den tink he must be saying about me to him bar...i sneeze all the way back and i had a really sneezy sleep...haha..aiya i think too much liao....so mad about him...heehee...really lor...cos i really like him alot mar...dunno why oso...have that special feelings for him since that very 1st day of work...notice him alot since den...i still remember i 3rd nov 2003 go there work de...haiz...time really pass very fast...like him about 1 year!!wao...such a distant one side love manz...today hope the agent wun disappoint me again....NO!!they just call me ask me dont need to go today!!why must things always go against me!! I think I have to continue to teach at the childcare....I miss him!!

No comments: