Thursday, November 04, 2004

weLc0me t0 my very own blog....

This is my new blog...where i express every bits of feelings i have for the days...just like a journal unlike the previous one...so filled who those lovey dovey words...that blog will be as http://xxxforeveruxxx.blogspot.com
if anyone is still interested in reading those words i have...feel free to drop by...i just wanna have this place just for myself where i can vent out all feelings i have...for the earth...for my friends...for him...for everyone...maybe i cant express my feelings well...so i might as well write them all down to let you guys understand that i dont mean any other thing harsh...i may not be good at expressing...hence i hope this little blog can let me express whatever i wanna express in words...though maybe a bit insincere...

No comments: