Wednesday, August 02, 2006

BAD DAY~

Today IBS solution selling call I just crashed it...I did really badly for it...can you imagine...the tutor even ask me to stop talking about my product which is my itinerary..and tell him why he must choose our company for the package...then he feedbacked to me saying that I'm too product focus and that will only bring the customer to sleep....Arghz...he told me he gave me a B-...and ask me if he could give me a C....I was stunned...please dont give me an C bar...I prepare the whole thing until I almost wanna give up on it lei...and this is what I get....after the IBS thingy really abit sad lor...but much relieve cos a lesser thing needed to worry about for this sem...now it is going to be the SIS presentation...I'm not prepared...now still rushing the powerpoint slides...bless me bar....a short post here...need to carry on with my powerpoint slides...till then lo peeps~!!

No comments: