Friday, August 18, 2006

Exams on the way

Today shall write a short post here...need some updating here...ok...today i really crash my SIS exam...was really very difficult!!! I admit I am no exam smart here....thats explain to my poor exams result I had been having this few years in poly...guess I have to do more of a reflection on the time spent on the TV....I admit I am a TV freak...no one can stop me from watching all those shows....and I am currently so addicted to korean dramas and taiwanese show...Haiz...hope I can pass all my exams for now...I just cant get away from those Cs and Ds....when can I have a report slip with only Bs and As?? I m so stress now....HELP....Exams madness is here...and I am DEPRIVING of SHOPPING....got lots of things I wanna buy....Arghz....till then lo....watching my TV again....bless me that tv wont be the burden to having poor results....Good luck to all my friends in the EXAMS!!!Jiayou lo~!! Miss my TB25 again....ahaha....cos I cant get to see them just like the previous 2 years...and Im so get use to seeing them every school days....bye~!

No comments: