Thursday, August 31, 2006

Updates~!

Ooppss...So Long never blog le....hehe...need some updating bar...hmm...have been going out since the day I finish exams lo....went to catch up with some friends and celebrate peiwen's birthday on monday....its time to search for job....haven been really into finding a job...but I need money 'cos i wanna save up for the future when I set up my own business...hehe...and also to save up for my graduation overseas trip....wahaha...have been slacking at home....getting sick of staying at home doing nothing....sleeping late and waking up late....watching too much dramas too....ahaha....eyes getting puffier le.....OMG.....went to catch "The Click"...was not bad...but not what I expect bar...cos I assume it will be EXTREMELY Funny...but turn out with quite abit of laughing points...overall not bad...hehe....was raining real heavily and when me and my sis were going back...I was stunned by the loud thunder....was real loud....had a freak out of it....Yawnz...Need to rest....feeling abit cold now....hehe....going jobhunting tmr...hopefully tmr weather would be fine~!!And yar..hope that IMF meeting wont be a boring one...is this coming saturday...8.30-3.30pm at LT 50!!Hope I wont fall asleep...and the shirt is not the same as what eveline show me that day...was quite awful....ahaha....till then lo~

No comments: