Sunday, August 20, 2006

TV Freak

Went to church today...then went back home...did nothing but watch TV again....have been watching lots of TV serials....hehe....I have not been watching since exams started till now which is 3 days ago...here I am stuck on the TV...watching "The Love of Magicians"...it is nice...a taiwanese drama....have been catching the drama since it started....my sis went to watch "Click"...I have been wanting to watch it....arghz...she is there attempting me....then I went to do practice on my SOM....but I just stoned....cos really dunno how to do some chapters....I think Im giving up on that chapter.....bless me on my SOM...I m bad at calculations....AND THEORY....I just cant memorise stuff cos I got short term memory...hehe...really certified for that...and I will always forget everything the moment I get into the exam room....and panick when all my classmates studied so much....I really did panick....cos my classmates all quite clever de....very stress seeing them so hardworking.....jiayou lo~!!TV, Please let me study!!!

No comments: