Wednesday, August 23, 2006

CRM WORST!!!

Today CRM exam...I CRASHED...I dont know how to do all of part bs.....Im dead....hopefully I can pass my CRM......dont ask me what...I just cant do CRM!!!! currently Im awfully tired....watched my 10pm show yesterday.....and wake up at 6am....was really very tired...Im depriving of sleep....yawnz.....sleeping in few minutes time....tmr is the last paper...Im looking forward to it...not that i m confident in doing SLM...but I wanna the shopping soon....I've programs all planned up....I wanna watch Click....I am going for the interview for a management trainee job....the guy congratulated me that i was chosen from the survey i took at ngee ann poly...and was given to interview for the position....I really dunno whether it is those kinda commodity....cos my mum said it might be those who trick people's money kinda....arghz...and i also forgot what survey i take that gives me this 'chance' for interview....is at raffles place....i m still considering it....ok...i've got to study....if not my mum really dun allow me to watch my 10pm show cos i said i couldnt make it for my exams so far...bless me once more and good luck to all who are having exams now...jiayou lo...

No comments: