Thursday, August 24, 2006

Exams over~!

Yippee...Exams over le...YESH!!Have been looking forward to this day...one more sem to go and i will be graduating from Ngee Ann Polytechnic...Thats fast....Im sure I will miss poly life de...cos its just so lively and fun...ahaha...working life in a year....thats fast...and I cant see where I will be in a year time....ahaha...ok....SLM paper was quite fine...I dunno how to do 1 question only...ahaha....and it costs me 25marks....the rest was quite ok...but dunno whether can get the marks not...I'll have to see the results lo...will be release on the 15 Sept....I fearing for that day... hopefully wont get mum's nagging....hehe....today went window shopping...aiming for those I wanna buy...cos its end of the month...and needless to say....Im BROKE again....hehe....Nvm...today went to Marina Square and Bugis....wahaha....luckily never bump into my boss...If not I will PENGZ....that zhu tou boss....really cant stand the look at him...and his actions....No Boss's look...cant imagine i must call him boss....EEwwkss...hehe....I need not call him that ANYMORE le..hehe...in the future...people will call me lady boss bar....I wanna set up my own shop...most probably going for the food industry....I wanna establish my own restaurant....and Im saving up for that....but for now...saving up for hols...ahahaha...now hols le...need to look out for jobs...if not my mum will nag me the whole day de...short post here...wanna catch my show on youtube....till then...jiayou in the exams for those still having exams tmr....good luck lo~!!

No comments: