Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Exams...

Today is the SOM exam...I guess it was quite tough....Arghz...except for the first two questions are quite fine for me....but the rest I really cant make it....the theory part was even worse...I just crap through.....haiz....I am just so lazy now....stress by my classmates hardworkingness.....they are too hardworking....and thats stress me out....it makes me feels like I never study anything....and to say the truth I really dint do much of studying....cos I ended up forgetting what I study the previous day...in the morning I have no time to memorise everything...and there's goes the exam....bless me with pass for all my modules...thursday is the last paper...SLM....needs lots of memorising...and I am still blogging here....and Im looking forward to thursday...cos i'll be going shopping with my mum...Yesh...is my MUM...you dint see wrongly...ahaha....wanna her to accompany a new bag and shopping...cos my friends mostly haven finish exams...hehe...but I will treat her lunch in return de....wahaha...excited by tmr shopping but not the exams....hope I can memorise them....but I know I just cant....bless me again...good luck to all for the exams....I know what I want to do after I graduated....I want to find a job with high pay can be in service industry or office work....work there for about 7 years and do part time in the mean time....then start a business of my own....and be my own boss...thats my dream....and also....be a chinese lyricist....that has been what I have been working on...hope I can improve on it...ok...I know its too early to dream now....studying for CRM after my 10pm show....till then....

No comments: