Monday, July 31, 2006

Valentine Day...His Msg is Comforting...

Today was a great and busy day...My church having Feast Day today....so crowded with people...fun games and Nice food....Happy Feast Day to the Parish....after the feast day I went to IMM with my mum....cos she say she wanted to buy a steamer for ironing clothes easier....ahaha...but in the end we dint buy cos we thought it is not really that great after all...so we went to Giant and bought some groceries...VERY TIRED!! cos have been walking or rather standing for hours....went back home...watch tv...did nothing for the whole day....hehe...now its the chinese valentine day...guess what...ULTRAMAN(who has Jay's mesmerising eyes) msg me....he is the first to message me since the clock strike 12 for the day....really very surprised by that...cos he dont often msg me...and the message seems so NICE!!!hehe...when I saw his name appeared really cant help feeling that my heart beat is faster than the norms....he is someone who makes my working life at motorola last boring especially when I am working in the night shift....haha....though we dint talk even a word...but I did those peeping during work and even during those breaks...opppss....sometimes also got eye contact for quite a long time....but was really weird...once it was through the reflection of a mirror....he suddenly looked at the mirror and looked at the point where we see each other for quite a moment...then realise we are looking at each other and then we continue to do our work....weird feeling lo....but I dont think there is anything between....maybe he was just stoning or thinking of something and happen to look at that direction....who knows....I just view it in my point of view.....wahaha...My one sided thinking...I admit he is the first person I paid attention to during my first day of work there....I just dont know why...but he just caught my attention on my first day of work...really...he is just too attention seeking...its really hard not to noticed him....his hairstyle really very cool....and since then I have been wanting to befriend him...but I just too shy...and he is really serious looking....abit fierce(but I think it makes him man!...hehe)He is also quite quiet...and I almost able to talk to him when we played "Zhong Ji Mi Ma" during work on New Year Eve and I am forfeited whereby I were to talk to a guy and make friend with him....but Ultraman was busy so dint get to talk to him...hmm...those days really fun...though my friends always tease me about it...making me blush real red...those 6 months working there really is a fruitful one...though the last day was a total embarrassment where I dint talk to him when my friends made him stay to talk to me...but I really dunno what to say...then after that I msg him with the number I had gotten from my friend long ago just that I dint have the courage to msg him...the whole msg on that day was really weird and funny....I just take out all my courage to ask him whatever I wanna ask him via SMS....cos if I dun who knows when can I ask him....After that day...I msg him a morning greeting I composed at 7am sharp everyday without fail....waking up at 7am to msg him...abit silly hor...cos he needs to get off the transport at that time...and he often overslept and missed his stop....have been doing that for 1.5 yrs since then...and reply from him were less than a handful....I did went back to take my pay slip....and I made cookies for him and bought him a shirt....on christmas day I also went back to hand him the chocolate I got for him...that was the last time I saw him...25.12.04 *12:01am*....I will remember that time when my friends and I went to him and ask for his number...the expression of his and that smile on his face...I will never forget...though that time he said that he dint have a handphone...was sad that he lied but I'm happy to be able to see his expression so near....ahaha....thats CRUSH lo....but I really feel his "sudden" msgs always warm my heart WITHOUT FAIL... Thanks Ultraman for that msg....It makes the begin of valentine a LOT SWEETER~!! Thanks to my one sided thinking again bar....Anyway you are always the sweetest friend I ever had...Sweet Memories always Stay in the HEART.... *03.12.2003~13.05.2004*
A good start of the day makes the day more worthwhile to start~!!
Till then...hopefully I will get through this dreading day...Nightz~!

No comments: