Saturday, July 01, 2006

I must JIA YOU~!

It has been long since I last blog lo...Hmmm..Have been really busy rushing report and projects...Im dying from all those...Brain cells dead...Common Test result was not satisfying...Come to say of test...I realise my classmates are really all so studious...They got really high marks...I shall work harder for it...Maybe I din work really hard for the test....I had been observing myself...wanting to find what character I really am...I realise I have serious mood swing recently...dunno why..always has the feeling of being vexed...and i really dunno what i am vexing about...thats the worst part...haiz...but i still like myself...cos i find that i can listen well to my friends...not that i am praising myself...but i really think so... to think...I really miss those days...whereby we tell each other our happiness and sorrows...sharing whatever secret we have during breaks...I miss them....and yar....I still realise I still have this problem of not able to express myself really well...I really dunno how to express myself well...haiz...talking about adapting to the new class...our class becomes really bonded after the workshop...but it also let me see the bossy ones....thinking that she is the biggest...commanding people to do this and that....she really gives me a real bad impression....hopefully she wont see this.... she is quite bias i can say or at least I feel it...and a real attention seeker person...arghz....cannot say things behind people's back...but i really feel like saying it out...and i cant be supressing whatever in my heart and pretending to befriend with her....better dont commend anymore le....afterall my class is still not bad...get to know them really adds laughter in this year 3....though i still like my TB25 LOTS!! It is not that I cant adapt to it...but really sometimes it is gotta do with the people and their mindset...I believe I will get through this...and I know I will get to see more positive side of this class....at least we are all enthusiastic people....looking forward to our next class outing lo....Till then...have been watch "It started with a Kiss" till 3am this few days....Im finishing it today!!!

No comments: