Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Vexed !

Today...I have serious MONDAY BLUES again....it has been long since I last had it...Arghz....Really dragged my feet to school on Youth Day!! My sis are sleeping and there I am in school studying!! I dunno why I am being so vexed...projects dueing soon....and I haven even done it....OMG!!!! Things are not getting as I had expected....I just dont wanna do things that betrays what I feel...It is really difficult...I just want to be myself....I am a crying person....or should I say I tear easily...when my friends teared, my tears will also flow...what is worse...when I watch drama....I teared when the actresses and actor cried or even did something that really touches me deep...hmmm....and this maybe bad....I really dont dare to watch drama with my family...dont wanna let them see me tearing bar...abit embarrass....regarding to the previous post about the 'her' I think she is quite an obvious character in our class...I do not mean harm...but I just feel that way...Take me as a straight forward person bar....and I am really that...have been watching what I say since I started Year 3...really dun wanna any misunderstanding....Today...I had made up my mind about many things that has been distracting me the whole day...making me so restless...quiet...depressed...not concentrating during lecture....I am really weird today!!But its alrite le...Everything is over....I must jiayou....a short post here...till then lo...Miss all my friends...Nice to see Eveline and Melissa back from HK...the trip must be FUN!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Take care Peeps~!!!

Click unicode encoding to view the chinese phrase of the post.....

PS:为什么人总是看不到眼前的幸福, 而要去追求那些虚幻的感情呢? 直到虚幻破灭才懂得自己真正要的是什么...

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: