Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Boring~

Today was quite a boring day...Lectures were awfully bored...dunno why I feel like sleeping...have been having sleepless night....Arghz...I'm depriving of sleep....Nice sleep....The Seventh Month starts today...Have been rather smokey outside the house and real stuffy inside the house....today got 2.5hrs break in the middle....went to library with a friend....but she left quite soon cos she got something on....then I got a storybook and read it while listening to the FM on the radio...I finished that book and realised I'm late for CRM lecture...faster speed my way up to LT72...Today lecture halls have quite a number of people....those who I dint see that often came for lectures....Maybe because it is the last lecture bar....really a smooth day...nothing special happened....except I feel quite lonely today...cos my friend left me alone for her things...so I'm with the storybook throughout the break...come to say...I'm getting use to sitting alone in lectures....and I know this makes me look so lonely and anti-social...but I must say "I'M NOT!!" and I really dislike being lonely and friendless....Haiz....IBS last solution selling call...and I'm really very nervous about it...I scared I will screw it up just like the previous call...I'm just those easily nervous kinda people....bless me to be prepared and confident to get through this....Yawnz...I think Im sleeping in early...Need to catch my sleep....Nitez....Till Then~!

No comments: