Friday, July 21, 2006

Shopping Spreeeee

Today we went out together....Joc, Eve, Peiwen and ME....Really had fun with them....I really miss them lots...we went to town and they had lunch at pasta mania...hehe..cos i had brunch before...we chat alot while eating...it has been long since we chat together....Next we went to Plaza Singapura 'cos peiwen needs her stuff from face shop....and yar...finally PS got the stock available...we went shopping around PS...then peiwen left for her project to school....then joc.eve and me went to Marina square...there's alot of things in Marina...wanted to buy the bag...cos mine had already spoilt...its really not that i never take care of it wor...its just that I put too many things and too heavy thats why it tears....sadded....I bought it at $40....Shopping was really fun...we shopped till 5++ and we left...I went to meet up with my friend...but they were be late...so I shopped at Citylink...nothing much there...then they say they wanna meet up at marina....so I went back to marina and shopped again while waiting for them...hehe...they reached around 6++ and we shopped for a little while...then I went home...I think they were there to wait for Jolin....hehe...I actually thought maybe I would also wanna wait for Jolin but she will be there at 8pm...so I left...'cos mum had cooked my dinner...if I dun go back...I will be nagged at bar....Yawns...need some sleep...legs are aching from all those shopping earlier then...need to do some stretching....if not tmr I'm sure I cant even stand....sleeping soon...tmr tutorial at 8am...hopefully the SOM tutorial wont be the usual boredom....bless me...till then lo...

No comments: