Saturday, July 29, 2006

`Tired~

Ooppss...Haven been blogging...hehe...have been researching for my IBS proposal...really dunno what to write for the proposal le...Arghz...getting nervous now and I dunno if I can make it by wed...cos everything is not yet down...and I feel abit rush...today wake up so early just for the sake of the SOM tutorial...8am lesson wor....tired lo...plus the tutor is so full of crap wor...hehe....but really she is abit bias...prefer teaching that TB 24...so what their class is clever...she must teach us just the same way...she seems like she dunno what she is doing...I dunno about it...after that was SIS tutorial...ahaha...was really funny cos they were poking at the tutor dressing and habits...but I feel so bad...say a tutor until like that....hmm...will he feel very sad??? But I like his way of teaching and he is quite friendly??but maybe abit of a generation gap in between bar...hehe...but he is better than the SOM tutor by alot lo....wahaha....hmmm...from my friend...I had learnt to really not take things to seriously...and really to let things go....bothering over it will only make one distracted...I TOTALLY agree to this....Never bother things or even people who take your presence for granted...and also those who wants you to put in more than they do...its really very selfish thoughts...and I really believe that bothering over it only do me no good...Im not going to always be the nice person anymore...your possesiveness is far too much...and I really believe in letting it go since you really dont mean to befriend me... 31 July is coming and I am still alone....come to think of it...I have been like single for many years....ahaha...not to say that I am desperate for it now...but I am one who believe in love and cant leave without it....ahaha...at least I know I have the love from my friends around me... To some who dunno whats on the 31 July...it is the Chinese Valentine's Day...ahaha...anyway...I had NEVER celebrate Valentine's Day...Cos my relationship never cross that day....wahaha...maybe Im not for relationship at the moment or maybe I haven meet someone that will let my heart beat fast at the sight of him and always the *Blush Blush*..my friends knows how red I will get (*-^))...thats how I feel whenever I saw someone I like bar...ahaha...NVM bar....Anyway I m glad that my friends have their partner with them...cos I really want them to have their desired happiness and always stay happy....and I believe they are right now...Envy may I be...But wishes are more than that...cos I trully LOVE them...and only those who LOVE them more than I do will deserve my wishes to them...ahaha...sounds weird...but its my way of expressing how much I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!! and I REALLY DO LOVE THEM LOTS!! Exams coming soon...Next week will be the last lecture and tutorial week lo...hopefully I will get through the EXAMS stress bar...but not now...will be 2 weeks later....cos I wont start studying till 1 week before exams....cos I know myself...I will forget if I study early....gttg le...need to do research...hehe...I wish all my friends have a real good day this MONDAY~! Till then lo~

No comments: