Wednesday, July 19, 2006

YIPPEEEEE~!!

Today I had 1.5 hrs of IBS tutorial and went to the library to read my unfinished storybook and ended borrowing another book I set my eyes on...dunno why I had this sudden desire of reading storybooks...maybe I feel quite lonely....cos din get to hang out that often...my current class dont often have outing...they have their own life...my TB25 they are busy with their projects and all...but having them makes me HAPPY!! We are going TOWN TMR!! Yippeee~!! I Loves THEM!! It has been real long since all of us get together...MISSES THEM!!! I have left out Guides...Haven been going back...cos their CCA is on a weekday...and I have most tutorials in the afternoon....Haiz...I Have been missing guiding lots...Especially CAMPFIRES!!! I enjoy THAT!! You know...we would always their to cheer for our BB GUIDES and being wild with those screaming and shoutings that we wont normally get to do at night...and after campfire we would gather at MAC to have dinner cum supper...chit chat till midnight then we go home...so happening right?Not forgetting to say we would also be looking out for scouts...hehe....and it has been fun getting to know them...and I must say through guides I know alot of people out there...There is this 'Angel Boys' group from Pioneer Scouts that has been our favourites lookout among the guides...and that I get to know HanYang...though I dunno him well...but its nice knowing such person who have so much passion for music...I also got to know Jonathan and Joseph from ZhengHua(Fox) Scouts...they are nice people too...though we made alot of demands to the song leaders...hehe...Not only that...I also get to 'reunite' with my old pal in my primary school....Stanely of Bukit View scouts...he often bullied by his guides...poor thing...shall not mention the names they called him...I also meet my primary school mate Joyce at her school campfire...and she is in guides too...got to see her when she was in ushering....what a coincidence...she's getting prettier...hehe...see... there's so many people I have met during my guiding days...and it has also enriched my life with skills that not taught in school curriculum...Thanks to the scouts though they no longer exist...but their company in those days really made guiding more fun...having combine training...having them teaching us about firewood...and having song session together...YESH!! Those are the best times and the times I get MAD...Since I got into Poly, MADNESS has never came across...maybe too old to be mad and get crazy...hehe...nevertheless poly life is still great...shoppings with friends are just so nice...we talked, chilled, buy clothes, eat...so nice right?? I beginning to appreciate life better....Though slimming is still a must and Exam Results must be better...my current results just cant get me to any university...too many Cs....tsk tsk...Till then lo...REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMORROW!!! SHOPPING WITH EVE, JOC, MEL, PEIWEN!! So long never go out with THEM... ESP MEL AND JOC....I just has this STRONG BOND WITH TB25...I dunno why...but I JUST LOVE THEM!!

No comments: