Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today...Long Day...

I think I should make it a point to blog consistently lo...at least every feelings and things happened are all recorded...ever since I started blogging I stopped writing diary....see how technology affects me....hmmm...have been wanting to write on a topic...The Shape of Love....will start drafting it soon....but it will be in chinese....will translate it after I had come up with the chinese edition...think I will start after the exams bar....I thought that topic is quite interesting...cos different type of loves have different type of shapes....like one-sided love=triangle.... I recently get in touch with my others friends whom I lost in touch after working at motorola...I get to chat with AnQi...My best buddy during my working days...she's always protecting my from being bullied...I will also listen to her pourings during breaks...she is now in china doing attachment....I miss her dearly.....I also get in touch with Jack...erm...one of the first production people I get to know when I was transfered to doing packaging...still as crappy as before....Friends really not easy to kept...and friendship really very fragile....and now I dont demand of more friends....but having few besties is enough...had chat with stacy and yanfang....both of them attached....im the lonesome one....wahaha....but im sure they wont abandoned me de....right? hehe...I knew it...cos we known each other since sec 1....and till now we had not even quarrel once....and they are the ones that makes me believe that true friendship does exist....today test was BAD....I did badly....I wrote rubbish and dunno what I am writing about....Im bound to fail it....cos I went blank when I saw the questions....BLESS ME!!! had 3 hrs free time before CRM lecture starts....had sushi for lunch...went to library and read some storybooks...I read 3 storybooks today...hehe....hadn't has fancy for storybooks since I was young...but now I find it interesting and gives me more knowledge through reading...I read those girl's storybook....though some were abit slutty and full of vulgarities... but I get to know the mentality of those people...and those things that I will never do in life... Life is so different for different people...the way the view life as....needless to say that we must enjoy life...I enjoyed life...with those ups and downs... having aiming to slim down is one of my biggest goal in life...cos the fats makes me look unhealthy...next is to be a successful business woman...wahaha...this is my 2 biggest goal in life...Till then le...Crapping through this post...cos I have a motive to it....*winks...I Miss those I Loves!!! Loves= TB25, Fangz, Stacy, Motorola's friends, 5N1, Guides

No comments: