Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bad Day!!!

Today was quite a bad day...first we start with our SOM project at NP's Library...our project meet up was quite smooth...though we met some difficulties but all are solved...hehe...cos we are thinking people....then after that i went home have a rest and went to the cathay to watch "She's the Man"...Was really very suay....had my sis ez-link card in my wallet and it din taps my ez-link instead it taps me sis ez-link...then got a ticket conductor checked mine and ask me to take out...then i realise i have 2 ez-link with me...pengz...the ticket conductor just retained my sis ez-link card!!! was quite pissed...how would i know which it will tap and cant i forgot i put it together??And need he just take my sis card and give me the retain slip...was so angry...spoil my mood of going to watch the movie...but im those angry for awhile those kinda people...so ok bar...the show was VERY NICE...Everyone must go watch...i like this movie!! the story abit of those storyline i read in comics and storybooks....ahaha...then i go home kena scolded for the retain of card...being nagged...the ticket conductor say can only 5 working days later then can call the number and seek for advice....is not take back the card le...that means i have to listen to the advice through the stupid hotline then i can go take back my sis card...i think he is going to fine me...just like that i kena fine i really so angry lor...just because it taps my sis card instead of mine then i have to fine....was really a bad day...so angry lor...so i decided to write a letter to the SBS...cant stand it...it follows....
To: Person-in-charge
Dear Sir/Madam,
Re: Retain of Ez-Link Card

On the 13th June 2006 at around 5pm I boarded bus 174 and I did not know that I had 2 ez-link cards in my purse. Thus, the ez-link card detector only scanned my sister’s ez-link card which she left with me the other day. Then, a ticket conductor checked and retained my sister’s ez-link card immediately.

I was utterly unpleased by the way the ticket conductor handled it. It was like I did not know that I had tap the card which is not mine and if I would have purposely used my sister’s ez-link card, I would have already alighted before he checked on me.

Besides, is there really a need of retaining the card and only able to reach to the person I need to contact after 5 working days? I am really unpleased about the whole incident and I hope that you could get back to me with a reply as soon as possible and hopefully I can get back my sister’s ez-link card as soon as possible to avoid much inconvenience caused with the retain of the ez-link card.

JieBin
Dunno whether they will reply or not...i will give them 2days to reply me...if they never reply me within 2 days i will write another email!!! A pissed post here...need to vent my anger lor....hehe....dont think tmr wanna go out...gotta prepare stuff....till then...I MISS EVERYONE...WE GO OUT ONE DAY HOR!!!!

No comments: