Tuesday, March 01, 2005

OCOM Freak~!!!!

Wa..today really abit tired..dunno why...and also very stress..tml got ocom presentation..i really hope i wun "Lian Lei" my group...I must really open up manz...today gonna gather all my courage i used to have...n have it all out at that critical moment...i really scared dey will laugh at me...oh my...i dun wanna blush in front of my class...never let them see that red red tomato on my face before....haha...later must really go practise man...yesterday my feelings really cannot control....and i really burst in tears...cos i really touch by all of you...i receive so much concern and care...but to tell you guys...i cried cos you all have touched me....deep inside my heart....you guys are really great...Thanks alot....i know i always hide my feelings in front of you guys...but you all visit my blog to know how's im feeling and even called me to take things easily...but really i dun mean to hide feelings...cos i scared i express my feelings wrongly...i am juz like a log...dunno how to express feelings out...haha..sounds like those guys....i only know how to write it all down...is this called autism( Zhi Bi Zhen)??i sometimes think that i really very "zhi Bi" leh...haiz....i need confidence...tml..i scared im going die in the ocom tutorial...i now really stress leh....sooo scared....do all those demo really very paiseh nei...wa...all the guys better dun laugh at me man...or else i will definitely keep to myself more lehz...i also have ego de mar...too straight forward i really cant take it lar...juz laugh at the humour part is alrite...but laugh at me...i feel hurt de wor....haha...i know they wun de lar...:P
opps...gotta go recite my script again...if not i will forget...kk..i blog tml to tell you how's tml presentation...wish me luck man....haha...

No comments: