Thursday, March 03, 2005

Haiz...Today a real long day...study for the whole afternoon but nothing seems to get inside..the moment i enter the examination hall...my head becomes empty and i forgotten almost everything...really hope i can at least pass...but i doubt so....now is a big relief for me...finally the presentation was over....i think i did quite badly bar...but i think all my other classmates did really well...all their topics are interesting...but i stammer alot and seems not fluent...but i really put in my very best le....at that time of presentation...i just cant stop feeling nervous...anyway everything is over and i cant change the fact...today the test was really very difficult...maybe i didnt study much...all the questions really very tricky...aiyo...tink i have to really revise now...and i better start researching on stress management..if not last minute then i cant study for bstats...oh my...i dun even understand that whole chunk of it....by this week i better finish the research...hmm...this week seems alot better for me...i seems to be able to take things the way it is to be...and really sort out all those things...i know it is hard..just like the chinese word:"舍得" you really need to 'let it go' (舍)before you 'gain'(得) something...at this point of time...it makes me treasure every person i have by my side...and not taking things for granted...from now till forever...i will always treasure all my loved ones,friends,etc...for i dont want to regret...like what i am regretting now....but brooding over it wont do me any good..i am going to stand up and to try my best to fulfill what i promise her...for her...i will do my best...to make up for all those things i haven done for her....ok...i have to leave all those sad things behind and to continue life...my bubbly character is still in me...have been wearing white black or blue clothing for the past 2 weeks...now i know she is really gone...though the mourning shall stop...she will always live within my heart....hmm...tml still got S&W...and LMS...and it is entering weekend....i just love it!!heehee...i like weekends!! Gttg and do my research le....blog another time yar...important words to all my friends...really thank you...my gratitude for you all are undescrible...for those time you have stand by me...and help me through this tough time...and i am grateful to all....really thanks for the support....if not i would not be able to face things bravely....Thanks a million....

No comments: