Wednesday, March 09, 2005

no gd...

Today after the extra micro lesson...I din eat with them...really feeling very sad today...den walk off just like that...cos i dun wanna dem see me in tears...I just miss my grandma....and that my friend seems to be very irritated by me...I know I wont be forgiven...and for now I have lost a friend...it really hurts in my heart...how am i going to face her...everytime i see her...she seems to be irritated..I went to collect my student card...den i went to westmall to walk walk...think alot...then went to get sumthing sweet..to get rid of those bitterness...thats my way to drown my sorrow....go to basketball court...and vent out all my sadness...feel better then went home sweating all over...haven been evercising much... so busy with all those school things and my own troubles...haven even start revising bstats...dun understand even a bit of it...haiz...nothing can be worse than this part of my life...feeling so hopeless..loneliness...unloved...misunderstood...backstabbed...regrets...helpless.... i just dunno why all this comes in at this part of my life...I wanna to face all these by myself...i wanna proof them wrong...i wont be that easily beaten by all those troubles coming after each one...I know that...cos all this while i have all those wonderful friends supporting me...thanks alot guys...I know i have to face it all...and only through all these..i will be mature...and that naive me will den grow...I wanna stand up from where i had fall and to bravely move on...guides camp is coming up this friday...i am sure to be there...my juniors i miss dem all...the newbies i am eager to meet...hope the camp can really get back my previous enthusiasm...i am looking forward to it...gttg liao..have to bath and help on the campfire thingy and prepare for tomorrow presentation...hope tomorrow will be a better day...blog another time...Juniors must jia you for the camp hor...

No comments: