Saturday, March 12, 2005

a better day...

Today we had bstats test...i think i may fail...the test really very difficult to me...i dint even understand any bit of the whole module...haiz...nvm...i just not that studious...its friday and there is tennis...really very tiring..after that went to library revise but nothing goes inside the head...then fallen asleep there..really too tired after the tennis...today so tired...eyes are now half open...tomorrow going back to sec school again..and i am so excited about it...cos tomorrow got campfire...and such thing is like so my favourite time during all my sec sch life...through campfires from other schools...i met alot of friends...be it guides or scouts...it is really hard to meet people in life...and meeting them is of great pleasure...so long never go for campfires...i miss those days...haven been knowing new fellow guides and scouts from other schools....always have things from poly...i am so excited about the campfire tomorrow...i just like those fun...i never had those long ago...and that side of me just fade away as i dun have the fun in campfire...i just like the atmosphere of the campfire...where we gather together...be it to know each other more or to meet someone new...there is always a surprise in it....oh...but theres one thing which is a huge barrier for me going guides that is GARY!!! I dun wanna see him...he is just so bossy(should i say so??)..haiz...jio my sis go watch hitch on monday she ask me to treat her...gotta go sleep liao...yesterday din sleep well...better catch some sleep...tomorrow a long and funfilled day for me...looking forward...hope no disappointment from the juniors....blog next time~!

No comments: