Friday, March 04, 2005

Today!

Today a better day...i am getting the cheerful mood in me...today quite tired after the tennis lesson...and i did something bad today...let wen quan go present by himself...i really feel bad...his friends even offer to help him take the paper and that makes me even worse...i really didnt mean not to offer my help...i know there is no excuse to my stupidity...i really feel apologetic...i did a bad thing today...really hope he will forgive me...really sorry....today went out with friends and after that go home...too tired....hmm...i am getting more cheerful...and i hope i can go on like that...i know it is tough for me...but i am sure i can do it...laughter can makes everything turn out good...that is what i believe...i know many changes are made and that i have to adapt to this new environment here...hmm...this part of my life is really so depressing....I had never been such depressed before...but all things have gone...i will just have to take it easy... for now focus on studies is important and nothing else....Let me stand up and fight for my future...no more sad things shall comes...only sweetness will be there...once again i need to thanks all those who have help me...all little effort or big big effort...they are all appreciated....and i am very thankful to all of you...just when i need you all...you all are there for me....thanks alot~!gttg liao..need to catch some sleep...abit tired....nitez...blog again nxt time...
Having do things at own will is one sided love....
Seeing only his good is admire...
Sacrifice everything for him is madly in love....
Having a rival is triangle love...
Having loss to the rival is out of love....
All this feelings i have tasted them...and it tastes just like tha loverfruit...so sour...so sweet...and so bitter....

No comments: