Friday, March 18, 2005

Better Day

Just finish the last lesson of tennis...oh..i will miss tennis lesson alot...the fun we had...though i arent really gd at it...haha...exam is coming up and haven study yet...omg...the OB seems to be a whole lot chunk that I need to memorise...oh no...this week study break...i will miss TB25!! heehee..now abit tired...hmm...today turns out to be a not bad day...heehee...everything went smoothly...no sad feelings...but still can feel that loneliness in me...is like whenever i go home...i feel the emptiness in me...as though i am just an empty shell living in this world...i dunno how to describe it...but i am going to get rid of it...haha...think i have to really think over all my bad points of being straight forward...blurbing out whatever in mind...never consider others feelings...being such a fake person...act innocent....all these are my weak points....and i really wanna change...its not because i want to please anybody...i just feel i am bad in being that way...this shall be one of my resolution for the year...gttg liao...going to join my cousins at my aunt's place...heehee...blog another time~!haha..Should be after exam...Lucks be with all you peeps der~!

No comments: