Friday, April 01, 2005

Life...So many ups and Downs...

Yipee...Exams are over...stress release today~! I went to town...go for window shopping cos no money le..gotta find job soon...haha..saw alot of things i want to buy...exams really make me mad....i just cant stand that pressure...all those questions of all modules are just so difficult..besides i am not those studious person...i just cant exam..there is limit to my brains...Argh...forget it...all this over and i must enjoy my hols..maybe do something to break through the norms...like??haha...oh yar..his birthday is coming up soon...haha..still thinking of him...really cant help it leh...he may not have good temper and nice words dont often come out from his mouth..but that only good point covers all which his hardworkingness...the determine to put in effort when doing things...aiyo...over so long still think about him...haiz...now have to solve all problems not solved during the exam period...that friend( i still consider her as a friend but i noe she does not) i really wanna say thousands and millions of apology...I really dint mean to do things that sour our friendship...and that sudden change that you ignored me really make me feel very lonely and that how much you mean to me...I really feel apologetic...you may think i am not sincere enough as i just wrote it down here and din express it out to you in person...but i really bad at expressing it out...i dunno if you will still be bothered to read my blog..but i really hope we can like before...talk like usual and not avoiding me...i really tried to strike conversation with you but as you noe i am just that quiet sort...haiz...i just wanna say "I REALLY TREASURE YOU...WITHOUT YOU, MY LIFE SEEMS SO EMPTY!!CAN WE BE LIKE BEFORE?? FULFILLING OUR 'FRIENDS FOREVER' PROMISE THAT WE HAVE GIVEN FOR EACH OTHER." sometimes i really wonder why am such a person...am i really that bad...why friends are moving far from me?? did i change or is that i think too much...but i somehow feel the gap between all my friends...isit that i din make time for them?? but i always stay in touch though we din get to see each other...am i not fit to be someone's friend?? WHO AM I?? Why am I so lost as in to define one as a friend...they seem to be taking me for granted and after making full use of me ditch me aside...ignore me...haiz...friendship really hard to find one that is true to you and never abandon you....Life.I haven seen enough for there are more beyond what I see...more beyond the boundaryless sky where endless situations does happen...That is LIFE~!

No comments: