Monday, April 25, 2005

Thoughts...

hmm...today still the same...go to skool den go home...very envy cm leh...he get to work at techpoint for 2 days so sian mu...i also wanna work...he some more aggitate me...say he saw him early in the morning...when my handphone beep..i really thought is he reply my message leh...den see his message...pengz...den go back to sleep...haha...if is he reply i sure be very awake de...opps...later kena scold...heehee....oh yar...should ask cm to help me ask when his bdae...he still dun wanna tell me when his bdae leh...friendster oso cannot check wor...haiz...i only wanna give him another bdae present to him mar...wa..to think...i like him for about a year and a half le...oh my...abit ridiculous for a girl to do that lor...but i think i am the devoted kind bar...still am clear minded that all this is just one sided feelings lor...till now still think of him...haiz...but i really miss him wor...hmm...to think huh...last time really didnt accept the sum1...den still accept his gift..but is like he insist that i must take it de...oh my....and this is happening to me...i give him present and he just accept...is this call retribution...treating sumone who like you like that then the sumone who you like will treat you like that?? Seems true....but what i give him is not sumthing that contains all my hardwork...all those effort i put to make the cookies...and the decoration of the whole thing...its actually the thoughts that counts...but why doesnt it touches him a little...or maybe he could at least reply me and tell me that the cookies is nice...but i know he is not that sort that will say it out...haha...he is just those very dao kinda person...think he very attractive...or maybe should say i am attracted to those type of guys?? maybe is his unique looks( think abit like jay chou wor...eyes very small(single eye lid de)...styled hair...broad shouldered..actually is a typical ah beng lor...heehee)oh my..so long nv see him le lor...last time i see him should be christmas lor...went back give him present...become even shuai...dye hair more style...heehee...think i m so over him...oh my...abit like despo sia...hmm...this hols abit bored wor...no work..no money...so no life...cos cant spend as and when i like...but i can tell you this...bAoc is fun lor...i am just loving it....heehee...really had fun making the flag....yipee...really had fun with the crazy SCOs...and my friends...gttg liao...blog another time le....

PS: If she loves you more then I do...I will love you even more...so that she will loves you more....
© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: