Sunday, May 27, 2007

Update!

Hiyo~! Haven been blogging for 2 weeks!!! Have been really busy!! Ok. Now I am currently and officially 21! I feel so old. Hmm...Updates on what I have been doing. Work is as usual except 2 days ago was quite a confusing day for me. My group of colleagues and I were in a conversation and they added the shuai ge into our conversation. I was abit awkward but somehow I feel something else which is nothing to do with shuai ge. (shall not mention here, hope it is not obvious)Ahaha...Maybe is me bar...think too much...but the feeling of it is quite strong...and thats make me feel sad for the day...though happy that he is the one that we are talking to...I even went to take the same bus as him...My other colleague from another dept called me and tell me that he took the bus is to bukit panjang and I happily think that I am able to meet my friends at bukit panjang interchange!! But the bus turned out to be going tiong bahru!! I realised it when the bus reached clementi...and I called my friend...she say yar...its a clementi bus...Wahaha...Kena cheated!! Cos she wanna me to take the same bus as shuai ge...Pengz...Then I drop off at bouna vista and he did not get off...tsk tsk...that day was really a confusing day!! Weird feeling! Maybe should give up...Its all because I think too much and yes I know it. But I really cant help feeling that way. You know woman instinct very accurate de. And I never failed to realise it last time. Ok. Shall see how on monday. If that feeling is really strong, I guess I will just give up any thoughts about that shuai ge. What can I do? (Shall not elaborate) But I really think he is a nice guy though we anyhow add him and ask alot of questions and he practically answer our questions. So this birthday is somewhat weird to me but it is nice to have chat with him though it doesnt give me a pleasant outcome that I expect. Haiz. Shall see how one Monday bar. Ok. Enough of that shuai ge. Oh yeah I shall use Zen instead of shuai ge from now on. On Sat, went out with Joc, Eve, Peiwen and Liqing to celebrate Eve and me birthday~! hehe...I really had a great day with them but poor eveline was feeling really sick. Eve!! Must take loads of care wor!!!Rest more yea!!!Joc and eve went home early cos eve was really feeling uncomfortable. Then Liqing, Peiwen and me went to Mos Burger and they had some drink and we talk. Anyway THANKS to EVE, JOC, MEL, PEIWEN, LIQING for the birthday gift!!! LOVE ya guys loads!!!! Muacks!!! We must keep in contact wor!! One of my birthday wishes: I hope to be forever 21!!!!! Wahaha...21 seems to be a big stage of life...experiencing the difference from the past... Not anymore a kid, need to make decision, must have own stand, no more childish act, must be strong, etc. Somehow I can sense all those...Just got back from home...cos just now after meeting Eve, Joc, Peiwen and Liqing, I went to meet up my friends at woodlands...we went for the UK Funfair!! Now currently no voice...Lost it from all those shoutings....currently is 2am...Need some rest le...Later in the afternoon treating whole family Lunch~!!!

No comments: