Tuesday, May 08, 2007

BLUES!!

I think I'm having blues almost everyday...dragging my feet to work....this kind of feeling really no good for fresh graduate who just enter the workforce right?? Thats really bad wor...Tsk Tsk...But what can I do?? I currently have nothing to do...everytime slacking around....surfing the net, browsing everyone's blog, online shopping....wahahahaha....so free lo...nothing to do....I really dont like the feeling of being a useless one at work....somehow feel that I am useless...and wonder why they hire me....Nothing for me to do....Looking at others busy with their work....Feeling guilty having nothing to do....and getting PAID!! Wahaha...but I know slacking time wont stay long....training coming up and I will have loads of stuff to do soon...but think most probably end May or June bar....I still got 2 weeks to slack!!! Wahahaha....Life is really such a bore with working....No PLAY at all....Friends are all busy with their life...Very difficult to ask them out...and when they asked me out....I'm not free....Tsk Tsk....one's time really very difficult to match....Life seems so meaningless to me....Yawnz....wanna catch some sleep...Tired?? From acting busy in front of them....have been yawning all day long....the aircon is making me sick!!

No comments: