Monday, May 07, 2007

My day~

Wohoooo....Today I VERY BORED lei....The whole day didnt do much thing...Was really bored!! Ahaha....And saw the shuai ge during lunch....wahaha...he wears pink...same as me....ahaha...and he sit the same seat that I just sit wor....ok....I think too much le....wahaha...Today slack too much....I even pack up too fast that someone even say I left early today....Oopppss...Shall keep that in mind...not to leave so early....later people say I eat snake....tmr shall not leave that early lo...sobx....I realise something....Someone always tease me and ask if I can take it and wont cry hor....what makes him think that I will cry over his tease ar?? I came to realise...maybe someone saw me cry at work....which was like once I cried at work....cos I had a nightmare....my grandpa was like missing my late grandma....and seeing everyone being paired up....he feels lonely....then he sing a very sad song....which somehow say that he is lonely and he miss grandma....then I wake up....feeling very sad...somehow feel that the dream maybe is that my grandma want me to spend more time with my grandpa....cry for a long time...whenever I had a nightmare I need someone to console de....but that day I dont wanna wake anyone up...so have to calm down myself....but at work nothing to do then think too much....then I teared....So 'no face'...cry at work....but really cant help it....feel very sad....haiz.... really miss my grandma lei.....sobx.....till then le....will update often....

No comments: