Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sis Birthday~!

Sis birthday today...Went to Awfully chocolate to collect the birthday cake that I ordered....regretted not buying the banana one....then went to cold storage and bought drinks and Ben and Jerry ice-cream....bought the Crunchy Monkey~! Wohoooo...That was really nice...hehe...after that went home...then head to IMM for dinner....had Ajisen....we ordered 3 sets of ramen for a family of 5...plus 2 other side dishes...and I tell you...We dint finish our food...We are small eaters lo...i shared my ramen with mum...and there are leftovers!! My 2 sis share one ramen oso cannot finish too....wahahaha...After we had this full dinner....we went walk walk around IMM! The dinner really need to run 5 rounds le...then I went back home with my parents while my 2 sis went to walk around....After everyone reached home...we had the birthday cake! Its really very nice...have half a slice of it....Everyone should try wor...hehe....I've always been look out for good food though I dont eat much....cos I often go out with friends who loves to eat...hehe....Gotta go le...Need to catch some sleep le...Till then~!

No comments: