Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sicko

Today so many people on leave!! The level 1 so empty lo!!!And SO COLD!!!! Yawnz....making me feel like sleeping....Haiz....Nothing to do again....Bored....I'm happy today~! I dunno why?? Wahahaha....LOL....maybe is bcos weekend is near~!!YESH!! And friends birthday are coming soon...wohooo...gathering soon~!!!YESH!!Mother day....Headache...mum and dad going genting on sat night...coming back only mon night....how to celebrate mother day nei?? friday mom got work lei....Tsk Tsk....Fever again....Ytd I also had it but it gone after I sweat out....Today after a whole day chill of the aircon....Fever is BACK!!! Make myself feel so sicko....and I feel so 'medicine'...Arghz...I dunno what I am talking....Work envt really too cold le....wear jacket oso not enough lei....Yawn...just ate medicine...thinking of having an early sleep...Tmr is my day...cos is FRIDAY~! WOHOOOOOOOOOO~! Till then peeps~

No comments: