Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Busy!

Today was suprisingly BUSY!!! Have been doing data migration for the whole day. Think I'm considered quite fast bar. Finish 200+ data migration in one day!! *Claps!! Except I did wrongly whereby I did double entry. Oopps. Cos was online chatting with Zen so didnt concentrate. Opps Opps. Was told to change his name. Hmm. Ken? Cos he look abit like Ken Hirai. Man de wor. Ahaha. Today is my cousin's birthday~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! And sorry I cant go over your house. Today I go receptionist there learn franking which is a bit different from the previous company's. Guess what? I have to frank 1400 mails!!! Think I super right!! I'll go mad!! 8:30-12.30 of non stop franking. But what worse is that I heard from my friend say the receptionist taking over is Ken's friend. Arghz. Scared. Hope she is nice. Haiz. Not only that I still have to help print the invoice to mail out! And I still have data migrating to do! Loads of things stacking up. I know I currently dont have things to do but the person sitting in front of me currently have nothing to do too! Cant give him some of those things to him? Today I busy doing data migration and he sit there do nothing. This kind of feeling NO GOOD!!! I understand how he feels when he busy and I am there surfing the net. Oopps. Ahaha. Tmr is Vesak Day!! Shopping day for me! I've got loads of things to buy! Wohoooo. I must enjoy this few days!! Work coming more! Ken going to leave GSK! Wenz migrating! Ling Birthday! Must treasure whatever I have at the moment, be it good or bad. Thats what I have to learnt, Let go of things that never be yours, Treasure those times when they are close to you. In life I often regret, maybe is all those regrets that make me stronger and treasure things more. I lost someone dear to me, tears are always there and tears are how much I miss her. At times I want to share something, I really hope she is here to share all my joys [My 21st birthday, graduation ceremony, etc] *tears. Sobx. I still miss her everyday though she left me 2 years ago. Tsk Tsk.

眼泪留下的痕迹
久久也不曾抹掉
心如刀割的伤痛
是谁也补救不了

PS: 笑容 是快乐的 , 是发自内心的. 你是否开怀大笑过?


© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: