Friday, May 11, 2007

FRIDAY~!

I Simply LOVE FRIDAY!!!!Wohoooo.....Today....Nothing to do again...I watched 200 pounds of beauty~!! Wahaha....I laughed so hard...that i turned red....and wads worse kaiming ask me why my laptop always tilt low....I tell him cos Im short so need it to be low...I think my red face betrayed myself....Arghz....hope he doesnt know it bar....wahahaha....I admit I turned red easily esp when I laughed real hard....and when I see shuai ge....when I see someone I like....and when I'm really shy.....wahahaha....everyone know that....have been trying hard to cover it....but to avail....hehe....today....easy day....cos I keep laughing and watching 200 pounds of beauty...I dont care whether anyone sees it....Oooppps...Im getting bad right!!! ahaha...this shall be the one and only.....dont dare le.....really scared people say I take people watching all these...Dont wanna leave bad impression here....hehe....Friday is my day~!!! Today almost cant get the bus...was walking towards the bus and he wanted to drove off le....so early nei....im partly to be blame...too into my movie and forget the time....Oooppppss.....I feel bad today for watching it....but I feel happy that weekend is COMING~!! Till then~!! Missing school and everyone~!!!! Take care peeps!

No comments: