Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tired~

Arghz...having back pain lo...abit like muscle strain...Think must be the after effect of the massage...spotted some bruises on the arm too...OMG!!My wisdom tooth is still abit pain...but its getting better...dunno should i go for dental appointment....cos I really dun wanna pluck it out...very painful lei...see my friend go pluck out the wisdom tooth 2 weeks never eat anything...and CANT TALK!!! I will die if I cant talk...and I have been looking forward to the KBox session with my friends!! I cant possibly miss it!!! I dont care...if it is getting better I'm not going to the dental...if still very pain I will ask doctor for painkiller bar...hehe...then maybe june then pluck..must be after my birthday...cos I decided to enjoy myself during my birthday~!! But I haven plan yet wor...Tsk Tsk...Will celebrate with friends and family seperately...cos I really find it very weird lo...And I know my friends will feel very awkward de...ahaha...Today really very tired lo...dont feel like going work tmr lei...tsk tsk...Monday Blue will come...Who is coming to save my Monday?? Ahahaha...Gotta go le...need to check up the stuff(Slim Face Roller) I bought on Friday whether she got take in my order....ahaha...shopping now is the only thing that brighten up my working life....Recently I reload a new playlist on the top right of my blog...All these songs are really VERY NICE...Highly recommended~! If you want any of those songs, I got it all...hehe...Til then lo...Take care peeps~! I miss EVERYONE~!

No comments: