Saturday, April 21, 2007

Batam~!

Just came back from Batam...It is REALLY VERY FUN~! Ahaha...Thought we dont have time for shopping at the last shopping mall which has all the things I want to buy...Come to think of it...It is really a good place to live at...No strict laws, a motorcycle can sit 5 people!!illegal houses everywhere, imitation all over, almost everyone got branded bags...ahaha...went for the full body indo massage...they put in alot of force massaging...was abit pain...but was alright for me...they even have aroma and music theraphy while doing the massage....and suddenly she twist my neck without telling me she was going to do that and next is my body...had a shock out of it...but lucky was not that pain...ahaha...but my mum and aunt didnt want it...they scared pain....wahaha....There got sell super nice donut...ahaha...i think abit better than those in donut factory...bigger, cheaper and crispy....ahaha...i know today i had alot of stuff....shall work out more in the week...hopefully I wont get fat with this one day of food that i eat...think had quite a number of carbo stuff...OMG....NVM...tmr will resume to my normal diet....I feel so sinful for eating so much carbo stuff...esp starch!! ARGHZ!! I have not been eating a single choc for 3 months!!! Miracle right?? Ahaha...cos having sore throat....Need to rest le...till then lo~!

No comments: