Monday, April 30, 2007

My Week Before...BAD

Updates!! Sorry for not being blogging...Have been feeling sick this week....Since tuesday I had fever and wednesday and thursday I took MC....wahaha....I had HIGH Fever, gastric flu.....Now still have abit diarrhoea...Tsk Tsk....Last week was like hell to me...feeling so uncomfortable on tuesday....feeling very cold under the big hot sun while we were having our fire extinguisher training....Amazed?? A administrator need to learn how to use fire extinguisher lei!!! I really cant imagine that lar....ahaha...but now I know how to use the fire extinguisher....wohoo...was fun though... have been taking panadol for that whole day....and I survive through....I went straight home.....and SLEEP!! The fever is killing me....I quickly wash myself....get the water towel at the bed....and jump into the bed with all the blankets I can find....just doze off sleeping...I went sleeping till quite late....and was told to wake up and eat some vermicelli...I ate like a few mouth....and went back heading bed....really feel giddy.....The worse fever I had since I grow up....Haiz....Today? Monday!! I dunno why I am happy...but I am just HAPPY~! For no reason...Though my day start with a reject from the gate....was so malu...and I even saw the shuai ge....Arghz...so paiseh...then queue behind him...oopppss.....today seems to be like excel lesson...have to learn how to data anaylsis faster....learn vlookup and pivot table again....hehe...I all forgot le.....how can you expect me to remember when I studied it like 2 years ago and not even practising on it...and whats more....I slack my way through year 1.....wahaha....Today I am happy....I guess I know why....Its LABOR DAY tmr~!! No Work!! No Boredom!! I want SPIDER MAN 3!!!!Till then lo~!

No comments: